top of page
From ear to body
"From Ear to Body" is a training technique for performing artists, educators and students which I created and have been developing since 2006 in Greece and the UK.
Elements of the technique have been already successfully taught at:
- the Educational and Social Activities, Greek National Opera, Greece
- the Department of Music Studies of Ionian University, Greece
- the Athens and Epidaurus Festival , Greece
("Ancient Future Chorus" - workshop leader: Marianna Kavallieratos)
- the Royal Central School of Speech ad Drama, London UK
- the University of Cumbria, UK
- the Carl Orff Music Kinetic Education Cycle, Athens Greece
- various Festivals and Artistic Platforms in Greece
- independent educational programmes by UK theatre companies
You can find a demonstration of the tools as well as the aesthetics of the technique in the following link:
Photo from a 3-hour workshop I ran on 14/09/2018 during the 2nd Music Theatre Companies Meeting held in Larissa, organised by the Educational Programmes of the Alternative Stage of the National Opera House and SMouTh Company.
bottom of page