From ear to body
"From Ear to Body" is a training technique for performing artists, educators and students which I created and have been developing since 2006 in Greece and the UK.
Elements of the technique have been already successfully taught at:
- the Educational and Social Activities, Greek National Opera, Greece
- the Department of Music Studies of Ionian University, Greece
- the Athens and Epidaurus Festival , Greece
("Ancient Future Chorus" - workshop leader: Marianna Kavallieratos)
- the Royal Central School of Speech ad Drama, London UK
- the University of Cumbria, UK
- the Carl Orff Music Kinetic Education Cycle, Athens Greece
- various Festivals and Artistic Platforms in Greece
- independent educational programmes by UK theatre companies
Photo from a 3-hour workshop I ran on 14/09/2018 during the 2nd Music Theatre Companies Meeting held in Larissa, organised by the Educational Programmes of the Alternative Stage of the National Opera House and SMouTh Company.